Rural entrepreneurship is a Ray of Hope for all rural human beings by this they will get the opportunities to become something in their life or at their place specially, and they will be able to find their exact potential to do something for their family too.
These are the most popular schemes by the government to encourage rural entrepreneurship –
Here is the most important thing which I am going to tell you that the government is providing many popular schemes to encourage rural entrepreneurship.
So if you are having any dream on which you want to work but not having any support then that is made for you only.
So do not feel pessimistic, be optimistic and start working on your dreams from now on.
Here I am giving you knowledge about some of the most popular schemes by the government to encourage rural entrepreneurship so have a look.
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme
This scheme provides subsidy for entrepreneurs. It has been implemented by Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) through identified banks, only for new projects.
All aspiring entrepreneurs can apply for this scheme and Self Help Groups (SHGs) can also apply for this scheme.
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS) of Export Market Promotion
The CSS is providing for the overall development of the coir industry, to support modernisation of export-oriented units to popularise coir products in global markets, and to participate in international fairs, and seminars.
It provides you up to Rs 2 lakh for participating in fairs and 25% of production cost with a ceiling of Rs 15,000 for publicity material.
- Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (DEDS)
This scheme is being implemented through NABARD which provides financial assistance to commercially bankable projects with loan from Commercial, Cooperative, Urban and Rural banks with a back ended capital subsidy of 25% of the project cost to the beneficiaries of general category and 33.33% of the project cost to SC & ST beneficiaries.
Any individual entrepreneur, farmer, Group of farmers, Self Help Groups, Dairy Cooperative Societies, District Milk Unions and Panchayati Raj Institutions are eligible to apply under the scheme.
Successful Rural Entrepreneurs –
There are many successful rural entrepreneurs who have made their names in the rural industry so you can also become one of them.
Here I am sharing some big successful entrepreneurs names and work, you can also relate yourself with them because they had also started as a common man.
- Mansukhbhai Jagani: Mansukhbhai is a popular rural entrepreneur. He developed a motorcycle based tractor for India’s poor farmers that is very cost effective and fuel efficient.
- Mansukhbhai Raghavjibhai Prajapati: He is also a famous rural innovator in India known for his earthen clay based functional products like: Mitticool Non Stick Clay Tawa Low cost water filter He is the holder of the Indian patents for these products.
- Chintakindi Mallesham: Chintakindi Mallesham is also in the top 10 rural entrepreneurs who invented a device for weaving which mechanized the process and reduced the human effort to bare minimum. This invention increased the production from one to six saris in a day and has given work to many people, also won a patent.
As per the sources India got 3888.12 crore turnover from rural areas in 2019 so Rural entrepreneurship is inevitable especially in India, whose majority of population live in villages.
So if you people take rural entrepreneurship seriously I am sure you will be the next entrepreneur of the rural industry.
All you need is to believe in yourself and do give a start to your idea and that idea can give you everything.
Why Rural Entrepreneurship is needed
- Rural entrepreneurship has become essential as per today’s era as we can see the potential in today’s youth to do something big but they are not getting opportunities and platform to prove themselves especially in villages.
- So that if rural industries generate large-scale employment opportunities in the rural sector then rural area’s people will get a chance to prove themselves.
- Rural entrepreneurship is needed because by this villages can become more developed.
- Rural entrepreneurship will work like a “pain killer” for those who are working in different cities but can’t come at their home because they don’t have employability in their village.
So by rural entrepreneurship that pain will be detected from their lives, so that people will feel free and happy because they would be with their families after completing their work.
What rural entrepreneurs can change
So here I am going to talk about the most important part of this article, what rural entrepreneurs can change:-
- Rural entrepreneurs can make a big change in the lives of many people in villages because after becoming an entrepreneur they can set an example for a vast population of rural areas.
- Rural entrepreneurs can give a vision to rural people who are having some big dreams in their eyes for themselves and for their children too.
- Rural entrepreneurs can make a big change in the field of art because a large section of artists are living in rural areas so by promoting them they can make a big change.
- Rural entrepreneurs can change the mindset of urban people that rural people can not do anything and they can change the life status of rural people too.
- Rural entrepreneurs can make a big change in the economy of our country by this they can remove poverty from our country because 60% of the population is from rural areas.
- If you take rural entrepreneurship seriously then you will be able to take benefits of government schemes as well.
So by these points I just want to tell you all who really want to do something big in their life then first you have to do only one thing that is “Trust in yourself”.
Because the government can only support you by giving some schemes but only your inner voice and hard work will make you a big personality.
“Because today everyone knows that the prime minister used to be a tea seller but when he was not a prime minister, how many used to know about him.”
So stop thinking that how many people know you. Start working on your dreams because only your work can give you your real identity.
So i have said many things about rural entrepreneurship so i hope you all people would be able to interact with my words, and will get a new vision towards your dreams.
And you will start working on your dreams, and hopefully this article will help you in finding your real potential and by this you will get to know about many opportunities for that you can start working from now.
I feel that you people will be able to find your inner talent or especially what you people really want to do for yourself. And you will get to know how it can be done by you.